President Paige Lawrence was featured on an October panel co-sponsored by the Yale Alumni Association, DiversAbility at Yale, and the Yale Office of Diversity and Inclusion. The video recording from the panel is now on the Yale University YouTube page.
- Janni Lehrer-Stein ’78 (moderator) – Attorney and Disability Rights Advocate; served two terms on the National Council on Disability under President Obama
- Jim Conroy ’70 – Co-president, Pennhurst Memorial & Preservation Alliance, part of a growing national coalition championing the establishment of a National Museum of Disability History and Civil Rights
- Sarah Scott Chang, JD – Director, Yale Resource Office on Disabilities
- Paige Lawrence (Yale College, Class of 2021) – President, Disability Empowerment for Yale (DEFY) student group
- Sarah Poggi ’96 MD – Physician and Medical Director, Inova Alexandria Antenatal Testing Center